Sunday, January 26, 2014

Incoming- Nail Mail!

Hey everyone! I apologize so dearly for all the nail-less posts. There IS a reason for that, I promise.


I actually ordered about 36 polishes total since about early January. I already received my 4 Julep polishes, as well as my Gypsyanna polishes, and my Mentality nail polishes. Which brought me to about 28 polishes that I am expecting. I received my Eighty4 polish yesterday, and I also bought 4 polishes from my trip to Walmart. So I really do have a TON of swatches for you guys and a TON of nail mail to show you all, but I feel kind of silly showing you guys one or two at a time when I have so many gorgeous babies on their way to me on Monday. :)


I still only have one sad comment on my Questions post, and if you could, I'd REALLY appreciate you guys sharing my blog with your friends so hopefully we can get more than just one outlook on these questions (not that my one answer is beyond appreciated!)

So this isn't going to be a lengthy post, I just wanted to check in and let you all know I still love you all, and I appreciate all the support. I have decided that once I hit 500 followers on Instagram, I'll be holding a giveaway. I'm almost at 100, but I figured 500 would give me TONS of time to collect some great prizes. :) So just a distant heads up on that.

But! Thats about it. Again, lots of swatch spam & nail mail coming your way in the next two days, so be on the look out for that! We have not had water in my house for the past two days now, because of a pipe break in the area, so I'm just kind of feeling gross and awful, and I don't want to do anything except curl up in my bed and watch Gone With The Wind. Did I mention I'm running on two hours of sleep? Literally. Its pretty exciting. That's a lie. It's pretty horrific. So all of that combined has quite a bit to do with today's nail-less post and how lazy I've been about posting. So again, thank you all so much for sticking with me, it really does mean the world!

I almost always post pictures on my instagram before they'll have a chance to make it on the blog, so if you want a bit of a sneak peek, or if you'd like to get me to my giveaway faster, then you can follow me on instagram @missfancynails_xo

So thank you all again, for everything!
TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment