Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hi, My Name is Krystal and I am addicted to nail polish.

Alright. So here's the deal. As I stated in the title of this post, I am indeed addicted to nail polish. I love it. I love all kinds of nail polish, although I can't say I'm completely versed in the "types" such as cremes or jellies or anything like that. I'm learning though! Nevertheless, I love me some polish. I have well over 200 bottles and as much as I'd love to swatch every single one of them for you so you know what i'm working with, I just don't think I have enough acetone for all that… plus… Ain't nobody got time for that. ;)


So! I'll be posting as much as I can, and as often as I can. I actually am a full-time preschool teacher assistant (so glamourous!) and I work 9-6:30 every day. I do NOT do my nails every night, but I usually do them every other night, so hopefully I'll have things to share with you every day or at least every other day. So I do ask you to bear with me. :)

Firstly, I'd really like to tell you a bit about myself. I know that's totally not why any of you are really here (we're all REALLY here for the polish!) but I just figured maybe it'd be nice to know a bit of background. Maybe. Anyway!

My name is Krystal, and I am currently 22 years old. I graduated cosmetology school in 2013 from Regency Beauty Institute. As you all read in one of my previous paragraphs, I do NOT currently work in the cosmetology field. I went to school, loved doing it, graduated, and then hated doing it. Now, that may have had something to do with the fact that on my only days off, everyone I know and their cousins all decided they wanted me to do their hair for free and ON MY DAYS OFF instead of coming in to the salon. So. I said "I quit!" and went back to working with munchkins (who actually like throwing blocks at me daily, but hey. its part of the job.) I'm still not sure I love what I do, but I'm working on figuring that out. :) I'm #teamsingle currently and I'm okay with that because…. Well. Because I have my nail polish. :) So, I guess thats enough of an "about me" for now. If you have any questions, just leave it in the comments and I pinky promise I will get back to you!


TTFN!
MissFancyNails

PS- If you'd like to follow me on instagram, you can find me at @missfancynails_xo

2 comments: