Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Glam Polish Vegas Baby! and Nail Vinyls

Hey guys!

So I did indeed get a snow day today due to the 8 inches of snow the weather people are calling for. There's already about 2-3 inches out there now. I have already gone out in it with my goddaughter and I basically had to force her to come inside! She LOVED it! So after I share my mani with you, I'll give you guys some goddaughter spam! ;)




This manicure is probably one of my favorites that I've ever done. I actually did this manicure on Sunday, and I redid them the EXACT same way last night. Simply because its so freakin cute! I bought Glam Polish's SOON TO BE DISCONTINUED Vegas Baby! The description describes this polish as "a mix of bright hexes, neons, shapes and black and white rectangles."

I used SecheClear as my base coat, and then I used two full coats of OPI Alpine Snow. I then tried using one coat of Vegas Baby, but I could NOT stop myself from applying TWO MORE coats! I just kept wanting to put more and more of this gorgeous polish on my hands! After I realized my nails would never dry if I kept going, I stopped myself. 

I used Nail Vinyls from nailvinyls.com made by the lovely Linda to create the chevron and the single chevrons. The pink that I used is Pool Party from China Glaze, and the yellow I used is Solar Flare from the Nina Ultra Pro line. 

Let me just talk about these Nail Vinyls real quick. I have horrible OCD and literally NO PATIENCE. I've tried my share of tape mani's and every time I tried, I'd just end up pulling up my polish because I wasn't patient enough for my first layer of polish to dry. I had tried hand painting the chevrons on, but my OCD was screaming "ITS NOT EVEN!", making that a fail. So when I heard all the hype of these vinyls, I was honestly kind of hesitant. But I kept seeing SO MANY pictures of gorgeous manicures created using these things. So finally, I made the decision to purchase the variety pack that included one sheet of every shape of vinyl she offered. It was here within a few days and I immediately got to work. 


This is the first manicure I did using Linda's amazing Nail Vinyls. I used Julep polish in Elle and Libby. Elle is the purple color that has a light shimmer, and the blue cream is Libby. These Nail Vinyls are seriously the easiest things in the world to use, and you can create such beautiful looks with them. I would suggest these Nail Vinyls to ANYONE who has even the slightest struggle with nail art, and I'd even suggest them to experienced nail artists simply because they really are just so easy and just so amazing.

If you'd like to purchase some vinyls for yourself, you can go to nailvinyls.com! All her vinyls are currently out of stock but she will be fully restocked on Friday, I believe 6pm. Follow Linda on instagram @teismom for all information and updates on her nailvinyls!  

Well, that's all for today! Now I will leave you with some goddaughter spam! :)
Everyone- Meet Meghan. She's 2 and a half and she is my everything. She is already starting her polish collection (thanks to a heavy influence from me) and she loves having her nails painted! And raiding my polish collection. ;)














TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment