Tuesday, January 28, 2014

BornPrettyStore Sale!!

Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to let all of you know that the bornprettystore.com is having an amazing sale on their nail water transferable decals!!! These are so easy to use and they look ADORABLE!! 

There's such an immense variety of patterns and designs. Even as a beginner nail artist, these were simple to use. I've used these before, as a gift from a friend, and I never knew where she got them! Now I do! I would definitely suggest for ANYONE to go cash in on this deal! 

Here's the link for you to go check them out!!! 


I did get some nail mail, but not all of it! I had taken some pictures of one mani I've done already, but I probably won't get around to any serious swatching or posting any pictures until this weekend, due to working all week. =\ but when I do post with pictures... It'll be very picture heavy! So keep an eye out! 

And don't forget that once I reach 500 Instagram followers, I'll be doing a giveaway! So tell all your friends! :) 

TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment