Sunday, February 9, 2014

Swatches, Swatches, and MORE SWATCHES!

Hellooooo there! 

Alright, so here I am with more swatches for you all! This post is going to have swatches of drug store AND indie polishes! :) Well. One drugstore. The rest are indies! I promised myself I would go on a no-buy until I had at least swatched all the polishes I had purchased from indie brands and my mini Walmart haul. So when I went to Sally's today, I didn't feel AS bad about buying 6 more polishes. I'll be going back tomorrow for a few more from the Brazil collection. I have pictures up on my instagram of the polishes I bought today. So you can head over there to check it out. I'll be posting a Facebook page as well, so head on over and "like" that page for constant updates from me!

Let's get to the swatches! 

This is Mentality Polish in Requested. This is a GORGEOUS teal holo that seriously captured me as soon as I saw it. This was my first indie polish purchase EVER, along with Rachel (previously posted). The holo glitters in this is beyond beautiful when the sun hits it. It's so easy to apply. This is two full coats, and I had no issues with streaking at all. I did not use top coat in any of my swatch pictures because I didn't want to waste my seche vite. The last picture with this polish is also showing another one of my first indie polish purchases. The last picture is two coats of Requested, and two coats of Pointe Shoes and Tutus from Gypsyanna Polish on my middle and ring fingers. It's an adorable polish with green and pink pastel circle glitters in a clear base. I had kept the bottle upside down, so I never had any fishing issues. The circles went on really easily, and this polish would be IDEAL for an easy dotticure! :) 







Here to represent the drugstore polish brands is Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Pacific Blue. I had heard SO SO SO much about this polish from beauty bloggers and YouTubers and instagrammers all saying that they LOVED this blue and it was a must have. So of course, when I saw the LAST BOTTLE of it at Walmart… Darn skippy I picked this baby up. And I am beyond happy that I did. This is seriously the most gorgeous blue creme I've come across in awhile. It goes on so smoothly and JUST BARELY required two coats. I usually don't fall in love with blues like this, but this is definitely one of my top 10 favorite polishes right now. Just look at her! She's so beautiful...



This is ANOTHER Mentality Polish. (Is it obvious that I love these polishes?) This beauty is Kablooey. It's a dark grey holo with the most gorgeous shimmer. I love the holos from Mentality Polish. The prices are MORE than affordable, which makes my addiction so much harder to control. :( This grey is so seriously stunning. I love wearing these holos in the sunlight, because it makes my heart so happy. I can't wait until all this HORRID snow goes away and summer comes back so I can get some killer shots of these babies! This is three full coats, just because I couldn't stop myself from slathering this all over my phalanges! hahaha ;)






And last but not least for today, my last Mentality Polish. This is Orgasmic. And my goodness the name fits. This polish is a STUNNER. This is three full coats and it's completely opaque. The holo in this baby is seriously jaw dropping. I think I'll just let these pictures speak for themselves! :)





Alright everyone! That's it for now, but I'll hopefully be able to get another post up for you tomorrow! 

Don't forget to go like my page on Facebook and follow me on Instagram! Once I hit 500 followers on Instagram, I'll be doing a giveaway! So tell your friends and share my page! 

Thank you all SO much for reading and all the support! It does NOT go unnoticed!

TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Requested actually started as a custom my friend had made for us. I LOVE it and it is one of my fave polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool!! I'm glad your friend had it made! It's stunning and I'm SO glad to have it in my collection!! So tell your friend "Thank You!"

      Delete