Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Different Dimension, Legion Lacquer, & Loaded Lacquer

Hey everyone! I apologize for the delay in posts! My car broke down on Monday, giving me massive anxiety, so I wasn't able to do much of anything. I was not functioning properly, so I knew blogging was NOT a good idea. But it's all fixed, and I'm back to normal functionality, so here I am! :) I am going to do my best to make up for it tonight and tomorrow, and POSSIBLY Friday, because I'm in Virginia, meaning we're getting hit with possibly 10 inches of snow. So I'm doing a little bit of a snow dance over here, hoping work gets cancelled for the next two days, so I can get a LOT of these swatches up for you. I have been to Sally's and I picked up 6 of the Brazil collection polishes from OPI, along with some Orly polishes, FingerPaints, and one Nina Pro polish. I'm going in search of Where Did Suzi's Man-go? this weekend, because my Sally's is out of it and not getting any more. And that's the main one I wanted! So I must find it. Somewhere. Somehow. 

Anywayssss! I did do a little "mini haul" at Sally's meaning I have more swatching to do. Which, of course, means the swatches I did with my indie polish nail mail should really get done first. So everyone pray my town gets mountains of snow so I can curl up in my bed, watch Modern Family re-runs, and blog and swatch my little fingers off (hopefully not literally. that'd be sad day.) 

So now that I've ranted and tried to explain my hopefully excusable absence, I shall show you swatches! 

Behold!

This is Different Dimension's Why Am I Such A Misfit? This polish is so cute. I love the name, and the polish has such fun colors in it. It just makes me smile, really. Its a creamy white base, with green, blue, purple, and pink glitters in it in all different shapes and sizes. This is two coats with some glitter placement, just because I really wanted those big circle glitters! It's paired with Essie's Secret Story (one of my current favorite pinks!) which also used two coats. 

indoors, flash

indoors, no flash

no flash

flash


Up next is a polish by Legion Lacquer. This was the first indie brand to catch my eye on instagram. Another girl (i don't remember who!) had posted swatches of Eros, and I immediately fell head over heels. It would've been my first indie brand purchase, but I was dead set on buying the WHOLE Valentines collection at once, so I had to force myself to wait a little bit. But FINALLY… I got them. I got them ALL. I loved these polishes in swatches, and I love them on! I have two for you in this post, and the third one to come later because its paired with another indie! :) But first up is Eros, a STUNNING creamy pink with the most adorable heart glitters. It's full coverage with 2-3 coats, depending on how thick of a coat you use. Sadly, I did have a bit of a difficult time fishing the hearts out, because all mine seemed to be emotionally attached to the side of the bottle. But I did not even care, because I JUST WANTED IT ON MY FINGERS! It's still completely worth the wait. Its paired, again, with two coats of Essie Secret Story. As is He Loves Me…Not! which is the second Legion Lacquer polish I have swatched for you. Its a gorgeous glitter bomb that required no fishing at all! Sadly, these swatches don't show the glitters as clearly as I'd like, so hopefully over the next few days, I'll be able to get another swatch of that one for you. It has different sized circle and hex glitters with red and pink hearts! I love this polish and I'm so sad you can't see it clearly. I promise I'll get another swatch for you soon! In the swatch of Eros, I also included a Different Dimension polish called Inner Goddess over my pinky and index finger. It's a polish inspired by the Fifty Shades of Grey series, and is described as "an iridescent/pearly base, with tons of iridescent color shifting glitters." I have not used it on its own yet, but I think I may try that after I finish posting! :) It's super pretty, and it gives off that "classy, but sassy" kind of vibe!

indoors, no flash

indoors, flash

indoors, flash

indoors, no flash

HLMN- no flash

HLMN- no flash

HLMN- flash

HLMN- flash


Lastly for tonight's post, but most definitely not least- Loaded Lacquer with Oxygen Bar. I really do love this polish. It's a really fun glitter topper, but can be full coverage in about 3 coats. It has pink, blue, purple, lavender, and periwinkle glitters in a clear base. It has a flawless application, and looks so pretty with all different combinations of colors. I can easily picture it paired with white, silver, black, lavender, purple, and so many more. In these pictures, it's paired with Essie's Secret Story (imagine that!) I think these pictures speak for themselves, really!
indoors, flash

indoors, flash

indoors, no flash

indoors, no flash


Alright! Well, that's it for tonight. I apologize again for it taking forever for me to get these up. I really am doing the best I can with the time I'm given. My work hours got changed, so hopefully I will be able to get more blog posts up more often. I adore ALL of my readers so much, and you have no idea how much all those page views mean to me! So thank you all again!

Don't forget to like my page on Facebook, and follow me on instagram! Once I hit 500 followers on instagram, I'll be holding a giveaway! I have already started buying polishes for it, so hopefully it'll be a big one! 

TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment