Friday, February 7, 2014

Different Dimension/Mentality Polish

Hey all! I am terribly sorry for being MIA. =/ Work had me super exhausted, and I've been doing nothing but watching Modern Family when I get home. But I'm here now! :) And with SWATCHES!

The polishes I used are from Mentality Nail Polish and Different Dimension Polish. :) So let's see these beauties!

Desk lamp light with no flash

Desk lamp light without flash

Desk lamp light with flash

Desk lamp light with no flash

Desk lamp light with flash

Desk lamp light with flash


Alright so we ALL already know I am in love with both of these brands. These polishes are no different. The blue is Rachel from Mentality, and the glitter is Love is an Open Door from Different Dimension. This is three coats of Rachel, two coats of OPI Alpine Snow (the white) and two coats of LIAOD. I had NO fishing issues AT ALL with the glitters, and I didn't even need to turn the bottle upside down. This glitter is so amazing with the Mickey heads and white and silver hearts, blue circle glitters, moons, and stars! It's so full of glitters and I LOVE IT. I'm already wearing it again with white! Rachel is a crelly that goes on STUNNINGLY with three thin coats, just like the rest of the Mentality polishes! So keep an eye out for more polishes from these two brands in the days to come with more swatches!


Thanks for reading!
TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment