Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quick Update!

Hello friends!

So I know I've been slackin' on the swatches lately, but they ARE coming! I have actually been sick yesterday and today (my immune system sucks) which has given me a lot of time to sit around and get a lot of this stuff done. So all day yesterday, I swatched my little fingers off. I got ALL of my nail mail swatches completely done. So today was all about watermarking. There were SO many pictures to watermark and they all have to be done individually. So that took me literally all day long. But, good news! They're ALL done, and I'll be posting one or two swatches per day for the next… Well, till I'm all out of swatches! I'll also be painting my nails as always, so maybe I'll share a few mani's with you as well! ;)

But tonight, I'm seriously exhausted and I just don't have the real energy to go into any serious depth about polishes and my reviews, so I'm just going to give you guys some shots of my mani's that I've worn this weekend. There's only two, but it's better than nothing, right?!

glow shot!

This is Different Dimension True Love's Kiss (glitter) and Give Me Love (pink). I used OPI's Alpine Snow for the white and a tape stencil for the heart :)


This is Cult Nails Boneyards again, as well as Foolish Hearts from Loaded Lacquer. I used a thin coat of Kablooey from Mentality Polish over Boneyards to give it this gorgeous holo look!

Sun shot!

I tried to capture the holo as best I could, but the dreary rainy day just wasn't being friendly.

You can see the holo a bit better here!


Alright, well that's all I have for you today. I'll have some swatches up for you tomorrow! See you then!

TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment