Thursday, February 13, 2014

Polished Colors & Loaded Lacquer

Hey everyone! So it snowed 10 inches last night. Guess my snow dance worked! I'm obviously off today so I decided to give you guys more swatches of my indie polishes that I've been trying to get up here so I can start swatching my new purchases from Sally's. :) So quick and to the point, lets get started. 

This is Polished Colors Mickey & Minnie's Love. It's a pretty creamy pink base with pink and black mickey heads with some black and white circle glitter. It's a very simple polish to work with, and after storing it upside down overnight, I had no problems getting the glitters out. I did place the mickey heads where I wanted them, but that's not a big deal. I really enjoyed this polish, and I think I may be doing a mani with it for Disney on Ice this Sunday! So keep an eye out for that! I paired it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish, and I'm not 100% sure of the name because the stickers wore off on it. :( But this is two normal coats with just a base coat. :)
indoors, no flash

no flash

flash

flash

This is another Polished Colors polish. This is Eeny Meeny Minnie's Bow. It is a clear base with silver and white circle glitters with black Mickey heads and pink Minnie bows. This is over the "nameless" Sally Hansen polish, and unfortunately, I did have some issues with this polish. I tried turning it over upside down overnight, and I still had issues getting the glitters out of the bottle. They just did not want to come out. I tried to fish them out, but it was a struggle. I will never be willing to waste polish by dumping some of it out just to get a glitter, so that was NOT an option. So I just kept fishing, and fishing, and fishing. Eventually, I got it. But it did take a while. It's an adorable polish, but I wish it wasn't so thick and wasn't so hard to get the glitters. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Other than my glitter issues, once you get them on the nail, its super cute. 
 flash

flash

no flash

no flash


 Lastly for today is Loaded Lacquer's Texting On The Dance Floor. I seriously love every single one of my Loaded Lacquer polishes. They are FANTASTIC. The glitters have no issues coming out of the bottle and attacking my nails, in the loveliest way. This polish is just indescribable. It has such an amazing variation of glitters in shapes and sizes and colors. It looks GORGEOUS with blues and purples and pinks, and oh jeeze just about anything. I can't say enough wonderful things about this polish, along with the rest of my Loaded Lacquer polishes. Needless to say… I'll be purchasing many more in the future. :) Take a look!
no flash

no flash

no flash

flash

flash

no flash


Alright everyone! That's it for now. I may be posting ANOTHER post later with more swatches, but I'm not 100% sure. We'll see how the day goes. :)

Again, thanks for reading, and all the support! Love all of you!


TTFN!
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment