Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm so neglectful.

Hey guyssssss….


Yeah, I'm sorry. =/

I haven't updated in awhile and for that, I am sorry. I thought my work schedule would be easier for blogging, but it's not. I haven't had a consistent schedule in weeks. People would call out so my schedule would get changed, so my hours have been all over. It's completely exhausted me and I just haven't had the time or energy to focus on this. I've been on instagram and doing a few recreations of mani's, but I haven't had time to do all my watermarking (because I just can't seem to find an app that works for me) and I haven't had time to swatch properly. So hopefully, that'll be getting done soon… We'll see how life works for me. But I did just want to check in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten you & I didn't just quit.

Since today is a snow day for me (AGAIN.) I might be able to get some watermarking done for the pictures of mani's I've recreated & get those posted so you all can see those too. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to get any swatching done this week or this weekend. Maybe Monday, or next weekend. But my grandfather is having surgery next Friday, and I have a doctors appointment myself on Monday. I also have to do my mom's hair & finish my friend Jayme's hair too. So I am unfortunately very, very busy. I'm doing what I can to keep everything balanced, but this blog has had to take the backseat compared to other things. I'll be trying my best to update this more often, but life isn't always so willing to let me do that.


So thank you for hanging in there with me, and I hope you all haven't abandoned me.

TTFN.
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment