Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Another Apology

Hey you guys. I'm sorry I haven't been posting like I said I would. I really am trying to post more, but life is so crazy hectic. My grandfather is having surgery on Friday, and I have been trying to run around and get stuff together to send to this amazing girl Ryah, who recently lost her home, possessions, and family pets to a tragic house fire. So I've been busy doing that. I do have SO MUCH nail mail coming to me soon, so I hope to be able to share some of that with you when it gets here. But I do appreciate you all sticking with me through this. I'm sorry to say that I'll probably be MIA for another week, due to my grandfather's surgery and my boyfriend coming down from Maryland this weekend. I'll be sure to post pictures of my nail mail & other goodies! :)


Thanks guys.
TTFN.
MissFancyNails
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment